HoistCam is a rapidly deployable camera system designed to eliminate blind and distance lifts for use on material handling equipment and cranes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HoistCam HC185 / HC185i Shadow and Bright Light Adjustment (ATR)
- HoistCam HC185 lens options
- Hoistcam Monitor Flashing White
- How much area or footprint does a HoistCam wireless camera use?
- Mitigating Effects of Rain and Water on HoistCam HC185 Armored Dome
- Troubleshooting Steps for HoistCam Communication, Wireless and Antenna Problems
- Verifying Good Pin Continuity Inside of the HoistCam Antenna Cables
- 1x5 Series HoistCam - Changing the Channel Mode
- 1x5 Series HoistCam - Operating Two or More HoistCam within Close Proximity of Each Other
- Attaching the safety lanyard to a 120 degree bow-tie antenna
- HC195 "stuck" in initial boot up camera test mode
- How to check Axis module for SD card recordings?
- How to Properly Mount HoistCam Antenna Cables
- How to slow down the speed of the joystick with HoistCam?
- Intermitten signal issues (No video signal to NO SIGNAL)
- Re-pairing the HoistCam to the VRB (Video Receiver Box)
- Red Light Status Light (Not Red Charging Light) Flashes after 5 minutes
- Remote Web Access - FAQ
- Reset the Battery Management System (BMS) of the Battery
- RMA Instructions
- What are the key elements that are mounted onto material handling equipment at a height?
- What remote viewing options are available for series 5 HoistCams?