HoistCam is a rapidly deployable camera system designed to eliminate blind and distance lifts for use on material handling equipment and cranes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much area or footprint does a HoistCam wireless camera use?
- Troubleshooting Steps for HoistCam Communication, Wireless and Antenna Problems
- Verifying Good Pin Continuity Inside of the HoistCam Antenna Cables
- 1x7 Series HoistCam - Operating Two or More HoistCam within Close Proximity of Each Other
- Attaching the safety lanyard to a 120 degree bow-tie antenna
- How to Properly Mount HoistCam Antenna Cables
- How to slow down the speed of the joystick with HoistCam?
- Re-pairing the HoistCam to the VRB (Video Receiver Box)
- Reset the Battery Management System (BMS) of the Battery
- RMA Instructions
- What are the key elements that are mounted onto material handling equipment at a height?