Frequently Asked Questions
HoistCam is a rapidly deployable camera system designed to eliminate blind and distance lifts for use on heavy equipment.
- HoistCam HC180 / HC180i Shadow and Bright Light Adjustment (ATR)
- HoistCam HC180 lens options
- Hoistcam Monitor Flashing White
- How much area or footprint does a HoistCam wireless camera use?
- Mitigating Effects of Rain and Water on HoistCam HC180 Armored Dome
- Troubleshooting Steps for HoistCam Communication, Wireless and Antenna Problems
- Verifying Good Pin Continuity Inside of the HoistCam Antenna Cables
- How to slow down the speed of the joystick with HoistCam?
- Re-pairing the HoistCam to the VRB (Video Receiver Box)
- Red Light Status Light (Not Red Charging Light) Flashes after 5 minutes
- Remote Web Access - FAQ
- Reset the Battery Management System (BMS) of the Battery